1. Research and Teaching of the Salvation Doctrine of Jesus Christ.
2. Thorough examination, research, study, and writing of Christian Theological Research Textbooks for the spiritual education of the members and of the Body of Christ.
3. Pastoral Accountability and Training in all areas of Christian Theology.
4. General Spiritual Counseling.
5. Marriage Counseling.
6. Mental Health Education Therapy:
a. On November 24, 2020, writing in USA TODAY:
b. “The American Medical Association’s House of Delegates – which includes 600-plus members from every medical specialty – released a statement last week that describes three tiers of racism detailed in the policy: systemic, cultural and interpersonal. Each poses specific barriers to quality medical care and good health and hinders the advancement of health equity, the group wrote.”
d. “Racism is a declared a public health crisis in 145 cities and counties across 27 states in America”
e. “The American Public Health Association, which tracks declarations of racism as a public health issue, lists 145 cities and counties across 27 states — up from only seven in 2019. Five were statewide declarations and three were issued by states’ governors (Michigan, Wisconsin and Nevada)”
f. In addition, a handful of Local Governments and Counties in the USA have long declared Racism as a public health crisis for well over a decade.
7. The therapy that I am offering is a Mental Health Education Therapy using Racism Awareness Training and a Racism Detoxification Program.